I guess I'm Irish since I'm a "Cronin" now, so Happy (late) St. Patrick's Day!
Thursday there was a bomb threat called in to the courthouse. Everyone in the building had to evacuate while bomb sniffing dogs were brought in. Fortunately, it was a false alarm. Unfortunately, I did have to return to work Thursday afternoon.
Me in front of the building where I work-
Rutherford County Judicial Building
Friday was the first day of Spring! YAY! I am so excited about the warm, sunny days ahead and everything they entail!
Saturday was the best day of the weekend- Darcy's birthday! It was 1 year ago that we went to the Bellevue PetCo and adopted Darcy and our lives have never been the same (in a good way)!
Darcy got a bed for her birthday!
The Birthday Girl!
Aimee and Jack in his party hat
Opening gifts
Doggie Birthday Cake... a big hit!
No comments:
Post a Comment