Monday, March 9, 2009

Birmingham!

Another weekend of travelling for the Cronins. Friday night I went to Birmingham for a girls night. Ann Claire, Julie and I stayed with Becky. She is THE BEST hostess. The guest room was perfectly put together; a basket of necessities awaited in the bathroom; homemade veggie dip was in the fridge for a midnight snack; and beignets for breakfast! I can't wait to visit Hotel Becky again soon!

Saturday was gorgeous! We spent the day at The Summit, Samford and Homewood. Of course we had to have O'Carrs chicken salad and fruit for lunch and a cookie from Savages bakery.

Julie, AC, Me, and Becky in Homewood

Saturday night Keith drove down for a couples shower we were hosting. Jill and Ben are getting married in Mobile, Alabama in June, the weekend before Ann Claire. Jill went to Samford our freshman year and she, Ann Claire and I were great friends. They are actually 2 of the very first people I met! It was so fun to see the Bride-to-Be and get all the wedding details.

Me, Jill and AC at Jill's first shower!
2 of the hosts

I also got to see Ryan while I was in town (yay!), but sadly there are no pictures.

Next weekend... Asheville, NC!

No comments:

Post a Comment