I'm at the end of my 32nd week.
I've started referring to Parker as my little (or big!) basketball. He is the size of a squash and weighs as much as a jicama.
This week...
I woke up about 2:45a.m. last night and was not able to go back to sleep for at least half an hour. Parker had the hiccups and that kept me up. I really wanted to wake up Keith, but luckily for him I resisted the urge.
I had a major pregnancy brain moment when I forgot my Raymond Weil watch at the security check point in the Davidson County Courthouse. Thankfully, the officer noticed it in the basket he ran through the metal detector and chased me down. I would have died!
I've also been introduced to the baby consignment sales. Last weekend I went to one at Westhaven. It was pretty small and manageable and was a good preface to the Otter Creek sale this weekend. The Otter Creek sale is massive. I met a friend there when it opened at 8am and there was already a line to get in! I did score some sweet little outfits for Parker at amazing prices at both sales. I can't wait to see him wearing them!

No comments:
Post a Comment