Day 1 of Week 33 was spent in an unsuccessful 10 hour mediation. Day 2 of Week 33 started with 6 hours of depositions (plus 2 hours of traveling) and ended with tears. I was exhausted, my back hurt from sitting in the most uncomfortable wooden chair and all I wanted to do was go home. So I did. Have I ever mentioned that I have the best boss? Because I do. I also have a pretty amazing husband. I called Keith when I was leaving my depositions (a little teary) and told him I was going straight home. He didn't even hesitate and said that he would meet me there despite my assurances that I was okay.
Parker's faring a little better this week, I think. He's now the size of a honeydew. His bones are hardening, he's keeping his eyes open when he's awake and his brain is developing at a rapid pace.
Keith and I are off to Highlands, North Carolina tomorrow for our last little getaway. A long weekend of relaxation could not have come at a better time! Week 33 picture to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment