Thursday, March 15, 2012

34 Weeks

Technically this is the last week of winter, but the weather is already spring-like and it's wonderful! Having an extra hour of daylight after work is pretty great too.

At 34 weeks...
Not only has my belly done some major expanding, but my hands and feet have had a little swelling this week. My doctor warned me that this would happen after traveling. I've been drinking a lot of water to keep it in check though and I'm still able to wear my rings.

My pregnancy brain moment of the week:
On Tuesday I took Darcy to the vet for her annual check-up (she got a great report!). Darcy isn't a fan of the vet so she was more than ready to go when the time came. She practically pulled me to the car and she jumped in as soon as the door was cracked. I had my hands full and my car doors are heavy so I didn't get the door opened all the way. The door slammed behind Darcy and at the same time I dropped my keys, stepped on the remote and locked the door. I stood there for at least a full minute freaking out because Darcy was locked inside my car with my phone! I was just about to walk back into the vet when I realized that although Darcy and my phone were inside the locked car, my keys were outside the car. So glad that hit me before I said anything to the receptionist!

On the food front, I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich three meals in a row. I would've kept the streak going, but we ran out of jelly. I guess PB&J can officially be classified as a craving.

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous! In the home-stretch now! You'll be holding him soon :)

    ReplyDelete