Wednesday, March 21, 2012

35 Weeks

Parker is the size of a butternut squash and may weigh as much as 5.8 pounds! (Or, he could be the size of a honeydew although I saw that comparison for week 33 too.)
According to my doctor it doesn't look like he's going to be late! This may be TMI, but just for my future reference, as of Monday, I was 1 cm dilated, 50% effaced and Parker was at -1 station. So, baby boy could make his grand entrance any day or it could be weeks away. Keith and I were in shock when we heard this because it was not what we were expecting. I didn't think that I'd had any Braxton-Hicks contractions, but looking back, I may have mistaken contractions for movement.

Darcy's already starting loving on her little brother.
We can't wait to meet Parker! If he wants to wait a few more weeks though, that's totally fine. At the very least he needs to wait a few more days so Keith can get home from Orlando!

No comments:

Post a Comment