Wednesday, March 28, 2012

36 Weeks!

Ah! It's Week 36! D-Day is 27 days away! I cannot believe it!
Parker is the size of a coconut although my belly looks much bigger than just one coconut. My stomach is measuring 35 cm, which is equivalent to 35 weeks, so although I'm technically measuring a week behind my doctor said that it is just because he is so low. My stats this week are the same as Week 35. No progress! I didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed! I have officially been forbidden from travelling too far so that's kind of put a kink in some depositions scheduled at work, but I'm still on track to try my first jury case solo next week!

Random fact: Parker favors the left side of my belly. I wonder if that's a sign that he'll be left-handed like his daddy?

1 comment:

  1. So I'm playing catch-up reading your blog. Reed favored the left side of my belly as well. And I hadn't thought about any correlation with that and handedness, but he is definitely a lefty! He does everything with his left hand. Rodney and I are both right-handed, but my mom and sister are lefties.

    ReplyDelete