Monday, January 26, 2009

Closing Time

Today was a big day. Keith and I closed on our house... again! We refinanced and got a great, lower interest rate, so we had to go through another closing. The whole process was a little stressful, but we are excited that's all behind us now!
Staying on the subject of our home, last weekend we tackled some more projects. On the agenda was recovering the chairs to the dining set from my grandparents. Keith found a date under the tabletop that says 1966. It's an old table!
Old...

and new!

You can't really tell from the picture, but the fabric is beige with white dots.

I also told you my closet is finished. Yay! Here are some pics of it. Keith's dad built the whole thing- amazing!



I put the knobs on the drawers!

Keith has been home the past few days so Darcy and I have enjoyed having him around. Darcy won't leave his side... especially at dinner time :) We're going to miss him when he leaves tomorrow for Atlanta and then jets off to another bachelor party in New Orleans. At least he'll be home for the Super Bowl!

1 comment: