Wednesday, January 21, 2009
HOA, Here I Come!
I went to the River Rest Homeowner's Association Meeting earlier this week. Keith is in Chicago so I had to go alone. Keith and I are fairly new to the neighborhood so I thought it would be a great way to meet some of our neighbors and find out what's going on in the community. Well, I was right. Not only did I meet some of the folks there and find out a little about River Rest, but I was elected onto the Board of Directors! Our first meeting as a Board is February 3. I'm a little nervous and excited too! I've already started brainstorming about ways to improve the neighborhood- one idea in particular is really great, or at least I think so. I'm one of the only members without children and the youngest as well so this should be interesting! I'll keep ya'll posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment